September 22, 2012

Canon EOS Photo5

this year I'm entering the Canon EOS Photo5 competition. I've wanted to do this competition for a couple of years now, but it wasn't until this year that I finally have easy access to Canon equipment. I received my offiical box a couple of days ago in the mail, which include the five briefs I can enter in the competition. the sticky notes are my brainstorms thus far. 

Because I didn't enter the competition last year, I had to submit a photo for the 'Open Brief' to be eligible to request a box. The theme was 'wind', and created the above image called 'Gone with the Wind'. Basically the wind is blowing away the colourful world we live in, and is leaving behind a monochrome world. As much as I despise selective colour, I still ended up doing this. I was wondering how long it would take before this happened..

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

anniesteph: Canon EOS Photo5

This page has moved to a new address.

Canon EOS Photo5