July 23, 2012

webers circus

Grace and our new acrobat friend. he showed us to our seats before the show started, and when I was denied permission by someone else to take photographs, he said I should be alright if I sneak them and don't get caught. I didn't end up sneaking any because we were too close to the ring, but the main aim was to capture the lovely Grace around the showground anyway. Might I add, this acrobat had the best act in the finale! it's hard to explain exactly what he did, but he was balancing, without a harness, on a large metal piece moving in a propellor-like way, sometimes blind-folded and sometimes with a skipping rope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

anniesteph: webers circus

This page has moved to a new address.

webers circus